Work With Krystal
As a singer, dancer and actress, Krystal began her professional performing career at the age of sixteen. Since then, she has been a featured live performer on Broadway in New York City and around the world in arenas including O2 and Wembley Arenas. Currently residing in Toronto, Krystal continues to work in film, television and theatre.
- ACTRA, CAEA, AEA
- Singer, Dancer, Actor, Model
- Full Resume/CV available upon request
Teacher & Coach
Leading workshops and masterclasses internationally in dance, fitness and performance, Krystal has taught at world class studios and facilities including Pineapple Dance Studios and Gymbox (London), Steps On Broadway (NYC), Padatik Dance Centre (Kolkata), Performance Academy (Madrid), Madonna's Hard Candy Fitness and Sony Centre for the Performing Arts (Toronto) and more. As part of her regular teaching schedule in Toronto, she offers instruction for group dance and fitness (kids & adults) as well as private coachings. To participate in group classes, check out the calendar. To book a private session, fill out the form below.
- Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 200, India) and Osho Meditation Facilitator
- Former dance studio owner/director
- Fitness presenter and program creator
- Class specialities include Jazz, Bollywood, Bhangra, Classical Indian (Kathak)
- Coaching for live stage performers and actors/singers who move
Creative Director & Choreographer
- Established the Maple Batalia Memorial Scholarship for the Arts
- Awarded funding from Bravo!FACT for film production of "Thy Beauty's Doom"
- Raised over $40, 000 for Toronto's Speech & Stuttering Institute